Caravan Electrical Solutions
Wiring Procurement and Warranty Solutions for the Caravan Industry
The CES concept was designed and developed to assist caravan manufacturers in all areas of the wiring, procurement of materials and the warranty of caravans. All the CES caravans are supplied with an electrical certificate stating that the caravan has been formerly tested by an ‘A’ grade electrician.
The Four Stage Process:
1 ) Manufacturer contacts CES and supplies a floor plan of the van. CES then assembles all the material for the project as per the requirements of the manufacturer.
2 ) Rough In Stage: CES staff rough in the van at frame stage
4) Testing Stage: A full electrical test is conducted on the van including:
• Installation persistence test
• Polarity test on all power points
• Earth continuity
• Residual current device testing
• Trailer plug and Anderson plug testing
• All 12v circuits and 12v appliance work
• An electrical non-prescribed certificate is supplied with all vans
5) Warranty: A 12 month warranty is provided on all vans.